Bettermaker EQ542R DAW Controlled 500-series EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bettermaker EQ 542 Remote is a stereo parametric EQ for 500-series controlled remotely via a dedicated plug-in.
The Bettermaker EQ542 Remote uses the same circuit design as the EQ542, offering the same transparent sound with unique character. A four-band EQ with selectable 24dB/oct high-pass and 12dB/octave low-pass filters and two parametric mid bands with wide frequency overlap, the EQ542 Remote gives you the control needed for mixing and mastering.
The Bettermaker EQ542 Remote only has a USB socket on its black faceplate to connect to your computer, giving you absolute control within your favourite DAW using its AAX, AU or VST plug-in. Automate your plug-ins store your settings directly on the plug-in ensuring easy recall at all times.
Bettermaker EQ542 Remote 500-series Stereo Parametric EQ Overview:
- Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo.
- High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, (AAX soon) 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analogue sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ542′s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins.
|Short Description||Stereo Parametric EQ for 500-series with DAW Control|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Low Pass Filter||No|
|High Frequency Range||No|
|High Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Frequency Range||No|
|Channel Count||Dual Channel|
- Related items / Alternative products