Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII Master Clock
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII is an external, low-jitter clock operating at up to 384kHz.
The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII uses lower-jitter crystal oscillators with higher-quality galvanic transformer isolation in the signal path and higher-precision signal division and superior noise filtration. The result is higher and robust jitter rejection with more desirable harmonics and musicality.
Connections include six BNC outputs capable of working at 384kHz, AES and RCA S/PDIF ouptuts operating at up to 192kHz and optical S/PDIF working at up to 96kHz.
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII Master Clock Main Features:
- Ultra-low jitter, harmonically-enhanced word clock signal generation
- Dimmable frequency display
- 8 selectable sample rates (44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, and 384kHz)
- 6 BNC outputs with dedicated output drivers for maximum isolation
- RCA S/PDIF output
- Optical S/PDIF output
- AES output
- 1U removable rack ears
|Short Description||external, low-jitter clock operating at up to 384kHz with harmonically-enhanced word clock signal generation.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Manufacturer||Black Lion Audio|
- Related items / Alternative products