Bock Audio iFet
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bock Audio iFET is a side-address, large diaphragm condenser microphone designed to handle high SPL instrument.
The Bock Audio iFET takes its cue from the classic Fet47 microphone with its unmistakable sonic signature. However the iFET also includes a second voicing which can be activated with a simple switch. Each voicing uses its own mic amplifier but shares the same K47 capsule and large output transformer designed in-house.
The “I” mode uses a classic high-SPL Class A design with one FET and four transistors with improved HF and LF extension. Designed for use with instruments, the iFET captures the essential dynamic characteristics with superior top end and bass than was previously possible.
Switching to “V” mode reveals a Class A adaptation of the KM84 circuit with a single FET for warmer and more intimate vocal sound. This vocal mode features a 4dB increase in sensitivity to counter the lower SPL of vocals.
The Bock Audio iFET is equally at home on drums, bass amps, guitars or vocals and the additional tonal variation ensures optimum sound whatever the project.
Bock Audio iFET Condenser Microphone Overview:
- Large Diaphragm Condenser microphone inspired by the legendary FET47
- Two voicing including High SPL “I” (instrument) and “V” (vocal) modes.
- Individual FET circuit per mode
- Improved HF and LF in “I” mode
- Warm and intimate sound in “V”mode
- 4dB increase in sensitivity in “V” mode
- Works on drums, bass, guitar, vocals and more…
|Short Description||High-quality large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary FET47 featuring high SPL instrument and warm vocal voicing.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items