Innovative microphone manufacturer Beyerdynamic has remained a family-owned business since it was founded back in 1924, producing its first wireless microphone in 1962. Microphones may well remain its bread and butter to this day — with an extensive and varied range including the popular M 160 dynamic double-ribbon hyper-cardioid (recommended for mic’ing string instruments, pianos, saxophones, hi-hats, and toms) and MC 930 small-diaphragm true condenser cardioid (suited to both live applications and installations) — but the long-running German company also produces a reputable range of headphones, including the closed DT 100 (often referred to as the Yamaha NS10s of the headphone world as a pro audio staple in studios around the world) and DT 880 PRO (a reference-class, semi-open design, perfect for monitoring applications).
More recent innovations include the Headzone® PRO, the first mobile headphone system that allows professional monitoring with virtual 5.1 reproduction. Using a so-called ultrasonic-headtracker system, Headzone® constantly detects the position of the headphone-wearer’s head and adapts the audio playback position accordingly. Amazingly, it does this without head-turning affecting the localisation of the Headzone® sound! Advanced simulation software models the sound of a loudspeaker system (up to 5.1) for instant recall at any time, so users can effectively take their reference control room with them wherever they go.
Items 1-12 of 13
- Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro£459.00 £382.50
- Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro£479.00 £399.17
- Beyerdynamic DT100 (400 ohm)£119.00 £99.17
- Beyerdynamic DT150£126.00 £105.00
- Beyerdynamic DT250 80 Ohm£119.00 £99.17
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm£125.00 £104.17
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 32 Ohm£125.00 £104.17
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohm£109.00 £90.83
- Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro£125.00 £104.17
- Beyerdynamic M130£390.00 £325.00
- New SaleBeyerdynamic M160£379.00£379.00 £315.83
- Beyerdynamic MC 930£330.00 £275.00