1995 saw US based microphone manufacturer BLUE formed, and since then they've been responsible for some of the most innovative and striking products in microphone-land.
As with so many modern microphone manufacturers, the founders of BLUE began life servicing and 'upgrading' classic mics such as vintage Neumann, Telefunken and AKG mics. With this wealth of experience, they set about compiling a huge range of mics with the intention that each one would be tuned for a specific job. The philosophy behind this is that, the less time spent EQing and adjusting the input tone, the more time could be spent on the music, which, after all, is what it's all about.
BLUE also produce a range of budget USB mics, including the Snowball, Snowflake and Yeti (spot the common theme).
As well as their Encore live mic series, and originally styled windshields, mic cables and shockmounts, they also produce a dedicated mic preamp, the Robbie.
BLUE mics look and sound distinctive and are definitely worthy of consideration for your mic cabinet.
- BLUE Baby Bottle£359.00 £299.17
- BLUE Blueberry£889.00 £740.83
- BLUE Bluebird£299.00 £249.17
- BLUE Bottle£3,999.00 £3,332.50
- BLUE Bottle Rocket Stage 1£1,025.00 £854.17
- BLUE Cactus£2,495.00 £2,079.17
- BLUE Dragonfly£865.00 £720.83
- BLUE Kiwi£1,749.00 £1,457.50
- BLUE Mouse£1,169.00 £974.17
- BLUE Woodpecker£969.00 £807.50