Bryston designs and manufactures speciality audio products for the consumer and professional markets, offering amplifiers for recording studios, radio and television broadcast facilities, and sound reinforcement applications. All audio components are handpicked and installed, with every connection hand-soldered, and each wire cut and bent by hand. Here cost-cutting clearly is not an issue. In fact, Bryston actively challenges its engineers to create the finest products possible.
A long list of famous users include Alicia Keys, Brian May, Trent Reznor, and many more, while many recording, post-production, and mastering studios around the globe also make use of the Canadian company’s celebrated products, including Abbey Road, De Lane Lea, and Metropolis in London alone. Bryston offers an unprecedented and unequalled 20-year warranty on its analogue products. Now that’s what we call confidence!
Bryston’s power amplifiers are acclaimed internationally as being suited for the finest and most sophisticated sound systems — little wonder, then, that British loudspeaker manufacturer PMC uses Byston amplification in its active systems. Speaking of which, Bryston’s flagship 14BSST² PRO dual-channel (stereo) amplifier has the power to drive speakers with loads that were previously considered to be ‘impossible’ — all with breathtaking ease and clarity. Those preferring the passive speaker route should sit up and take note!
- Bryston 2.5B3£4,000.00 £3,333.33
- Bryston 3B3£5,500.00 £4,583.33
- Bryston 4B3£6,500.00 £5,416.67
- Bryston 6B SST2 Pro£9,500.00 £7,916.67
- Bryston 7B3£6,750.00 £5,625.00
- Bryston 9B SST2 Pro£12,500.00 £10,416.67
- Bryston 9B SST2 Pro 3-channels£9,500.00 £7,916.67
- Bryston 9B SST2 Pro 4-channels£11,000.00 £9,166.67
- Bryston B60R£5,000.00 £4,166.67
- Bryston PS3£1,200.00 £1,000.00
- Bryston SP3£10,000.00 £8,333.33