Warm Audio began in 2011 with the WA12 being the first product released by Bryce Young. With a commitment to industry expertise, quality components and affordable pricing, Warm Audio has gone from strength to strength and now has a range of mic preamps, compressors, EQ's and microphones.
The WA76 (their take on the RevD 1176 limiter), WA-2A (their take on the Teletronix LA-2A) and their EQP-WA (based on the Pultec EQP-1A valve design) alongside the TB-12 'Tone-Beast', provide excellent recording and mixing tools at a fraction of the cost of some other units. A four channel version of their mic-preamp is now available in the WA-412 whilst the original WA12 is now the WA12 mkII and is available for the 500 series as the WA12-500.
The WA-2A recently won the 2017 TEC Award and Warm Audio have now released the WA-87 and WA-14 microphones to supplement their already growing, successful sounding range used by recording and mixing professionals worldwide.
- Warm Audio Bus-Comp£599.00
- Warm Audio EQP-WA£738.00
- New SaleWarm Audio EQP-WA Stereo£1,358.00 £1,298.00
- Warm Audio Premier Speaker Cabinet TS Cable 6'£58.00
- Warm Audio Premier Studio & Live TRS 10'£59.99
- Warm Audio Premier Studio & Live TRS 20'£77.99
- Warm Audio Premier Studio & Live TRS 3'£49.99
- Warm Audio Premier Studio & Live TS 10'£49.99
- Warm Audio Premier Studio & Live TS 18'£59.99
- Warm Audio Premier Studio & Live TS 6'£44.99