- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bricasti Design M7 is a 1U rack-mounted digital reverberation processor made in the USA.
Operating the Bricasti Design M7 is simple - as simple as: twist the knob and press the button. The front panel of the Bricasti M7 bears a passing resemblance to the easily accessible reverbs made by Lexicon, who were the Bricasti Design team's former employers. But while front-panel ease of use is all important in working studios, the sounds themselves come from under the bonnet of the M7.
Using innovative algorithm and advanced DSP processing to create the sounds in the Bricasti Design M7 has given users not just all the functional reverbs that recording sessions can't do without, but has created outdoor sonic landscapes of startling and sophisticated realism. Three different reverb engines are combined to produce the unique sound of the Bricasti M7. Each of these is adjustable and dedicated to a particular function, either for early reflections, for the tail of the decay or for the early reflections that fall below 80Hz, as happens in large halls and arenas.
It is the degree of subtlety and finesse with which the Bricasti M7 creates these sounds that make it so realistic - large spaces can sound really huge, yet remain natural and uncluttered and even the sound of the great outdoors is authentically reproduced with canyons and quarries - filed here under a Spaces bank.
Operating in 24-bit high resolution (up to 192kHz) and with very low jitter rates and great frequency response, the Bricasti M7 is a serious piece of kit and represents great value for money. Back-panel connections include stereo analogue XLR Ins and Outs, with digital I/O via AES/EBU XLRs and remote-control connectors. The optional M10 remote can be used to control up to four Bricasti M7s at once.
Housed in a stainless steel chassis and with an aluminium front plate, the Bricasti M7 is clearly intended to be with you for a long time. Bricasti Design has a passion for reverb and a commitment to its development that stretches way back into its past. Now it's looking into the future. The future is the Bricasti M7.
Bricasti Design M7 Overview:
- 100 Unique reverb presents
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analogue
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analogue modules
- Non-corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized aluminium front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive-feel 2dB stepped analogue input level control for easy replication
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
|Short Description||1U rack-mounted stereo digital reverberation processor providing the highest level of musicality and ease of control imaginable in a processor dedicated to the task of reverberation.|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
- Related items / Alternative products