Bricasti System 1 M7M + M10
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bricasti System 1 is a package comprising the Bricasti M7M reverberation processor and the Brincasi M10 Remote Controller
Designed to give you a great starter package, the Bricasti System 1 puts the sonic awesomeness of the M7M reverb and the M10 Remote in a single bundle.
And since flexibility is what the M10 gives you, once you've got a Bricasti System 1 you can keep adding them, up to 8 Bricasti M7Ms, or indeed, the sonically identical M7, to reach your total. You could even already own one M7 reverb and then just add the Bricasti System 1 to keep them both under your one remote control.
Excellent foundations support excellent structures - use the Bricasti System 1 and you're on solid ground.
Bricasti System 1 Overview (M7M + M10):
Bricasti M10 Remote Controller
- Custom milled solid aluminium casing and buttons, fine-sfinished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls from 1-8 x M7Ms.
- Connects to the first M7M via R5422 9-pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30 meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial "loop thru" for connecting more M7Ms. connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc.
- DC Power is supplied from the M7M through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies.
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time.
- Machine selection is a dedicated Machine key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to "toggle or step through" for 2 x M7M operation.
- Press the machine key and use the log wheel to step through the machines for control of more than than 2 x M7Ms.
- Press the machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more than 2 x M7Ms.
- Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more than 4 x M7Ms.
- Setup key for M10's local memory, configuration, and settings.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu
Bricasti M7M Reverberation Processor
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presets; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel "Favourites" for quick saves and compares
Hardware Design Features
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analogue
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analogue modules
- Non-corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized aluminium front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive-feel 2dB stepped analogue input level control for easy replication
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
|Short Description||Includes the Bricasti M7M stereo reverb, and the M10 remote controller|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%