Bricasti System 2 M7M x 2 + M10
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bricasti System 2 comprises two 1U rack-mounted M7M Reverberation processors and one M10 Remote in a single bundle.
Putting two mighty M7M reverb units and the M10 remote into the Bricasti System 2 bundle should give you a head start when you need to change the sound of your session.
Whether you buy the Bricasti System 2 as a starter, a standalone or an expander because you already own the first Bricasti reverb, the M7 - sonically identical to the Bricasti M7M, different styling - you can keep on building your processing power to include up to 8 Bricasti reverbs under the one M10 Remote.
Start as you mean to continue - with the Bricasti System 2 you know you can create anything.
Bricasti System 2 Overview (2 x M7M + M10)
Bricasti M10 Remote Controller
- Custom milled solid aluminium casing and buttons, fine-sfinished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls from 1-8 x M7Ms.
- Connects to the first M7M via R5422 9-pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30 meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial "loop thru" for connecting more M7Ms. connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc.
- DC Power is supplied from the M7M through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies.
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time.
- Machine selection is a dedicated Machine key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to "toggle or step through" for 2 x M7M operation.
- Press the machine key and use the log wheel to step through the machines for control of more than than 2 x M7Ms.
- Press the machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more than 2 x M7Ms.
- Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more than 4 x M7Ms.
- Setup key for M10's local memory, configuration, and settings.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu
Bricasti M7M Reverberation Processor
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presets; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
- Hardware Design Features
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analogue
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analogue modules
- Non-corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized alunimum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive-feel 2dB stepped analogue input level control for easy replication
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
|Short Description||Includes Two Bricasti M7Ms, with the M10 controller.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £3,359.00 Ex. VAT: £2,799.17
Inc. VAT: £2,724.00 Ex. VAT: £2,270.00
Inc. VAT: £549.00 Ex. VAT: £457.50
Inc. VAT: £2,170.00 Ex. VAT: £1,808.33
Inc. VAT: £3,945.00 Ex. VAT: £3,287.50
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%