Buzz Audio REQ2.2
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Buzz Audio REQ2.2 features a unique combination of a parallel passive filter circuits and active amplifier stages. Each band features +/- 16dB continuously variable boost and cut controls combined into the amplifier’s stage. Unlike many passive EQs which feature a limited choice of centre frequencies, the Buzz Audio REQ2.2 has 72 frequencies divided between all four bands on each channel. High and low bands can be switched to shelves or bells while both mid bands display two different centre frequency ranges. Each band features a bandwidth control which can be used as a shelf slope control in shelving mode. A passive high-pass filter is also included to eliminate sub sonic frequency rumble.
The Buzz Audio REQ 2.2 also features a variable “saturation” module which uses a steel transformer driven by an old Class A amplifier to add harmonics to the signal, producing a more “vintage” sound. When engaged, the low-frequency response is affected by the saturation control depending on the position of the switch.
The Buzz Audio REQ2.2 exudes high-quality craftsmanship throughout with high quality controls, a smart modular construction for easy servicing as well as single point power supply wiring and discrete power regulator for each band. The Buzz Audio REQ 2.2 is a beautiful, flexible, and great sounding equalizer capable of producing some truly magnificent tones on your instruments, on your mixes and more.
Buzz Audio REQ2.2 Audio Equalizer Overview:
• No other equalizer like it in the world.
• Fully discrete hi-bias wide bandwidth differential Class A amplifiers.
• Real choke and capacitor resonant circuits that sound fantastic.
• 72 frequency choices per channel.
• Individual discrete power supply regulators for each EQ band.
• Large easy to adjust knobs.
• High quality long life switches and potentiometers.
• Modular internal construction for easy future servicing.
• Mastering and recording versions.
• Unique transformer saturation module.
• Overall and individual band bypass switches.
• High-end balanced input and output amplifiers.
• Input connectors with loop through.
• Two output connectors on each channel.
• Rugged chassis construction.
|Short Description||Dual-channel Passive EQ with 72 frequencies over 4 parallel bands, +/-16dB boost and cut, variable saturation. Standard version with Alps pots.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%