Celemony Melodyne 4 Assistant
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Celemony Melodyne 4 Assistant is an audio editor designed to let you edit polyphonic audio source featuring some of Melodyne 4 Studio’s functions in a streamlined iteration of the software.
Celemony Melodyne 4 comes features three algorithms, (Melodic, Percussive and Universal) designed to correct weaknesses in audio performances. It can be used to detect tempos, affect pitches as well as editing samples while retaining the audio natural harmonics and timbre. Ideal to get into vocal editing, Melodyne 4 Assistant can be used as a plug-in inside your favourite DAW letting you hear the changes in context of your project.
Celemony Melodyne 4 Assistant Main Features:
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- The algorithms "Melodic", "Percussive" and "Universal"
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64 Bit
|Short Description||Audio editor designed to let you edit polyphonic audio source featuring some of Melodyne 4 Studio’s functions in a streamlined iteration of the software.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products