Celemony Melodyne 4 Editor
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Celemony Melodyne 4 Editor provides the essential features of Melodyne Studio such as DNA (Direct Note Access) technology for polyphonic audio editing and ultra precise tempo detection and editing.
Celemony Melodyne 4 Editor uses the latest DNA algorithm allowing you to manipulate an audio’s pitch without sacrificing the tone of the original sound. Ideal for tuning vocals or instruments, it uses an extremely accurate pitch-corrector that lets you individual parts of polyphonic sounds.
Melodyne 4 Editor also detects tempos and tempo fluctuations with extreme reliability allowing musicians and engineers to edit tempos of loose recordings not recorded to a click. The Tempo Editor allows “breathing tempos” of live recordings but rein in runaway beats often heard on live recordings or demos.
Celemony Melodyne 4 Editor Main Features:
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access
- The full Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64 Bit
|Short Description||Provides the essential features of Melodyne Studio such as DNA (Direct Note Access) technology for polyphonic audio editing and ultra precise tempo detection and editing.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products