Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio is a complete audio editing system, which lets you change notes on vocals as well as polyphonic audio recordings. This version offers major updates that allow you to control the sound in much finer details opening a world of sound design possibilities.
Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio now lets you use its powerful DNA (Direct Note Access) technology on an unlimited amount of tracks and features a refined ultra-accurate tempo detector. The updated sound editor now includes direct access to all the nuance of the audio by increasing the level of individual harmonics and reshaping the spectrum with envelopes.
The updated DNA not only lets you work with unlimited amount of tracks, it now also lets you edit several tracks simultaneously with Multitrack Note Editing making the process easier and faster. The new Tempo detection is capable of accurately detect the original tempo as well as tempo fluctuations which allows to align audio to tracks who were not recorded to a click. The Tempo Editor lets “breathing tempos” of live recordings, setting overall tempo for a set of songs or audio clips.
Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio Main Features:
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access
- The full Melodyne toolkit
- Unlimited tracks with Multitrack Note Editing
- The Sound Editor with its unique capabilities
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64 Bit
|Short Description||Complete audio editing system with Direct Note Access Technology on unlimited tracks, unique sound editor and preciste tempo detection and editing.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products