- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Chandler TG2 is a 1U rack-mounted solid-state replica of the classic EMI/Abbey Road preamp and DI unit.
With the Chandler TG2, it's like yesterday once more - the brilliant mellifluous quality of the sound that launched a thousand hit records
can be had, in a neat grey rack unit, once again.
Discrete transformer-balanced sound control gives you an open natural tone on the Chandler TG2 - but it never sounds clinical, thanks to the even-order harmonic distortion available. Warm is the term frequently used to describe the full-sounding analogue quality of the TG2. Vocalists particularly love the high-end presence lift that has made the Chandler TG2 such an established recording studio favourite.
Impedance-matching, 48V phantom supply, DI and phase reversal are all conveniently located on the Chandler TG2 front-panel and a centrally placed switch lets you sum both channels for mono compatibility.
Chandler TG2 Overview
- CHANNELS: Dual Mono
- CIRCUIT: Discrete, Transistor
- Gain: +5db to +75db Input Ipmedance: 1200 to 300 Ohm
- CONNECTIONS I/O: XLR, Transformer Balanced, Pin 2 Hot DI, 1/4″ Unbalanced, 100k input impedance All Connections Transformer Balanced Pin 2 Hot
- POWER Phantom Power: +48v Power: +/-28v Requires Chandler Limited PSU-1 MKII power supply.
|Short Description||Based on a pre amp from rare EMI-Abbey Road recording & mastering consoles. This pre features the same discrete transformer balanced sound and amplifier stages as the limiter and offers a warm smooth tone with a surprisingly open, clear top end.|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
- Related items / Alternative products