Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-4
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Cloud Microphones CloudLifter CL-4 is a rack-mountable version of the legendary CL-1.
The Cloud Microphones CloudLifter CL-4 uses an active circuitry found in the JRS-34 microphone. It brings new life to your dynamic microphones. Phantom powered, the CL-4 provides +25dB of transparent gain. The CL-4 provides noise-free amplification to generate the levels required without the noise. As a result, the CL-4 drives a stronger and cleaner signal over longer cable runs.
The single 19" rack format houses four sets of balanced XLR inputs and outputs allowing you to use up to 4 mics. Ideal on stage or in the studio, the CloudLifter CL-4 gets the best out of your dynamic microphone. It lets you hear all the subtle details and nuances that are often missed.
The CloudLifter uses discrete JFET circuit to preserve the natural sound of your mic.
Cloud Microphones CloudLifter CL-4 Main Features:
- A convenient 4-channel, rackmountable version of the amazing Cloudlifter Mic Activator
- Provides your dynamic mics with up to +25dB additional output sensitivity
- Two distinct stages of ultra-clean gain bring out the best qualities in your mics
- Dramatically reduces noise caused by long cable runs and low-gain preamps
- Easy to use self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive microphones, even ribbon mics
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom power
- Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry for superior sound quality
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance at 3 Kohms
- Rack mount steel enclosure for studio and stage use
- Handcrafted entirely in the USA
|Short Description||Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-4|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items