Coleman Audio PH1 500 Series Phone Interface
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Coleman audio PH1 500 is a 500 Series phone interface designed to let you plug-in your phone, tablet or mp3 player into your recording setup and monitor through your studio monitors.
The Coleman Audio PH1 500 transforms the headphone output of the device into a balanced stereo signal with correct impedance to match your console, mixer, or monitoring controller. Connection is made via a 1/8” mini-Jack on the front, while an XLR male to XLR male adapter transforms the input of the 500 Series chassis into the right output so 1 module can provide stereo monitoring without using a second slot.
Coleman Audio PH1 500 Series Phone Interface Main Features:
- Let’s you plug-in your phone, tablet or mp3 player directly to your monitoring setup
- Transforms unbalanced phone headphone out into balanced stereo signal
- 1/8” mini Jack input at the front
- Transforms the 500 Series input into the right output via XLR Male to XLR Male Cable (included)
|Short Description||500 Series phone interface designed to let you plug-in your phone, tablet or mp3 player into your recording setup and monitor through your studio monitors.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items