Coleman Audio TB4MKIII Monitor Controller
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Coleman Audio TB4MKIII is a passive stereo monitor controller featuring 4 stereo inputs, 2 stere outputs, talkback remote microphone and a new specifically made 47step master level control.
The Coleman Audio TB4MKIII uses a completely passive signal path with quality components throughout and a smart design. This ensures pristine sound quality due to the lack of active components, which tend to create distortion.
Four stereo input sources are easily selected by the press of high quality buttons while an Alternative Speaker button switches to your secondary set of speakers. Talkback capabilities are also provided with independent talkback and cue levels. The TB4MKIII comes with a talkback mic with a 12’ cable. An engineer’s headphone output section also lets you monitor the Cue or Source input
The Coleman Audio TB4MKIII is a high-quality studio monitoring solution that will serve engineers well for many years to come.
Coleman Audio TB4MKIII Stereo Monitor Controller Main Features:
- Stereo monitor controller with 4 balanced stereo inputs and 2 balanced stereo outputs
- Precision volume adjustments from a stepped control with 0.05dB steps
- High-fidelity engineer's headphone output with level control
- Separate controls for Cue output and main outputs
- Talkback mic with 12' cable
|Short Description||Stereo Monitor Controller with 4 Stereo Inputs, 2 Stereo Outputs, Talkback, Master Level Control, and Remote Mic|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
- Related items / Alternative products