Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Coles 4030L is an entry-level ribbon microphone delivering superb sound quality.
The Coles 4030L uses the same magnet technology as found on the 4040 and 4050 microphones. The 4030L has a flat frequency response between 50Hz to 20kHz and is ideal for critical recording. Its figure-of-eight polar pattern is consistent on both horizontal and vertical axis.
The Coles 4030L captures an impressive amount of detail and works with many instruments. It comes in a foam lined rigid carrying case and includes a universal stand mount.
Coles 4030L Main Features:
- True figure 8 polar pattern
- Entry-level high-quality ribbon microphone
- Red dot indicates the front of the mic for phasing purposes
- XLR output
- Custom foam cutout hardshell mic case
|Short Description||Entry-level ribbon microphone delivering superb sound quality|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products