Coles 4050 Single Ribbon Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Coles 4050 is a single studio ribbon microphone and a half of a stereo system. It uses the latest magnet technology available to provide higher output and large frequency response.
The Coles 4050 offers an incredibly flat frequency response between 30Hz and 20kHz throughout its bi-directional polar pattern. It is extremely versatile and perfect for critical recording applications such as classical instruments, guitar, and percussions.
A second microphone can be attached to the same shockmount magnetically for stereo operation with a unique 360 degrees rotation system.
Coles 4050 Stereo Ribbon Microphone Main Features:
- Stereo Ribbon microphone
- Wide frequency response and superior output level
- Flat frequency response between 30Hz and 20kHz
- Unique Magnetic shockmount.
- 1 x Magnetic microphone mount
- 2 x Velvet protective pouches
- 1 x XLR cable clips
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Polar Response: Figure-8 (each mic)
- Impedance: 300 &ohm
- Sensitivity: -65dB W.R.T. 1V/Pa
- Distortion: < 1% @ 125dB SPL
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
|Short Description||Single studio ribbon microphone offers great output and wide frequency response thanks to the use of the latest magnet technology available.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £149.00 Ex. VAT: £124.17
Inc. VAT: £349.00 Ex. VAT: £290.83
Inc. VAT: £3,470.00 Ex. VAT: £2,891.67
Inc. VAT: £1,599.00 Ex. VAT: £1,332.50
Inc. VAT: £1,186.80 Ex. VAT: £989.00