Crane Song Phoenix II - Tape Emulation Plugin
Analogue Colour Plug-in by Dave Hill
- product Description
- Additional Information
Crane Song, famous for their class A range of professional outboard, released their first piece of software originally for the Pro Tools TDM architecture called Phoenix. Since then it has been upgraded and updated to the PHOENIX II and is an AAX plug-in for AAX Native and AAX DSP that is designed to put analogue colour into the digital domain by increasing apparent loudness without increasing gain (e.g., by modelling analogue tape compression).
The result is added realism that is missing in "modelled" synths, EQs and digital samplers.
The five "flavours" of PHOENIX II can solve the "digititus" problem common in digital recordings, resulting in a much more musical and satisfying sound.
The PHOENIX II suite is not merely a downscaled version of the Crane Song HEDD192 processor, but a ground-up application derived from HEDD technology, and specifically engineered and optimised for the AAX architecture.
Crane Song PHOENIX II Suite Features:
- The PHOENIX II suite contains five separate plug-ins
- Luminescent is the most neutral sounding process of the five
- Iridescent has a similar magnetic character, but with a fatter bottom and midrange. This plug-in is the most similar to the tape knob on HEDD-192
- Radiant is characterized by a more aggressive compression curve
- Dark Essence is even more aggressive. (The effect is a colour with a wider frequency range--when used on a vocal Dark Essence can reduce sibilance problems by increasing the apparent loudness of the rest of the signal)
- Luster starts more gently than the other four processes, but becomes as aggressive as Dark Essence when the process is at full scale.
- Designed in the U.S.A Visit here and get a free demo license - http://www.cranesong.com/Phoenix_II.html
|Short Description||PHOENIX II is an AAX plug-in for native and DSP that is designed to put analogue colour into the digital domain by increasing apparent loudness without increasing gain (e.g., by modelling analogue tape compression).|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%