Dave Hill Plug-in Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Plug-In Bundle from Crane Song and Dave Hill Designs -
* KMR can provide a demo license for evaluation *
Crane Song PHOENIX II Features:
- The PHOENIX II suite contains five separate plug-ins
- Luminescent is the most neutral sounding process of the fiveI
- ridescent has a similar magnetic character, but with a fatter bottom and midrange. This plug-in is the most similar to the tape knob on HEDD-192
- Radiant is characterized by a more aggressive compression curve
- Dark Essence is even more aggressive. (The effect is a colour with a wider frequency range--when used on a vocal Dark Essence can reduce sibilance problems by increasing the apparent loudness of the rest of the signal)
- Luster starts more gently than the other four processes, but becomes as aggressive as Dark Essence when the process is at full scale.
- Designed in the U.S.A
Crane Song Peacock Vinyl Emulation Plug-in Features:
- Harmonic, Dynamic and Colour controls - carefully tunes the harmonics, distortion, frequency and compression of the audio.
- The Harmonic and Dynamic control are part of the same digital process and together they set the level of harmonic distortion.
- Colour setting changes the interaction between the mid-range, low frequency and high frequency characteristics.
- Dither control to further emulate the unique noise functions of vinyl.
- Gold, Silver, Rich, Fat, Deep and settings to refine the amount of processing that occurs on the audio. A huge amount of subtle control can be gained by use of these various settings
- Designed in U.S.A.
Dave Hill Deisgns RA is a Nonlinear AAX Plug-in for audio engineers that demand the most from their plug-ins.
RA is designed where the LOW LEVEL control and the PEAK control create ODD order harmonics.
With the TOP and BOTTOM controls creating EVEN order harmonics along with multiple Non-Linear curve bending that will create an Overdive with wave form Compression.
The first control which is in front of the signal processing is a DRIVE control that has a plus and minus 6 db range.
This colour generator is level dependent. This will allow for more or less aggressive operation of the process and the ability to better match the process to the track. The DRIVE control is also unity gain from the input to the output.
However if you have a -1dbfs signal and increase the drive gain to +6 db you will clip and the clip light indicator will display.
The TOP and BOTTOM controls both create even harmonics with the TOP control rounding off the top of the wave shape and the BOTTOM control rounding off the bottom of the wave shape.
The LOW LEVEL control increase the low level part of the wave shape and can have a multiplying effect on other plug-ins by increasing their effect.
The PEAK control rounds off the peaks of the wave shape and has a hardness value that can be changed.
The HARDNESS control’s soft setting (0) limits the peak to approximately -3dbfs and the hard setting (100) limits peaks to approximately -10dbfs
The last control of the plug-in is an output level trim which has a range of plus and minus 6 db for matching gain. Clipping the signal with the trim control will light the clip light indicator, where the colouring controls will not clip.
The graphic display shows how the signal is being distorted and is useful in the prediction of what the plug-in will do. The controls are interactive which means each one will affect the process in front of it.
Dave Hill Designs RA Features:
- RA is a Non-Linear AAX plug-in for audio engineers that demand the most from their plug-ins
- The LOW LEVEL control and the PEAK control create odd order harmonics.
- The TOP and BOTTOM controls creating even order harmonics along
- Multiple nonlinear curve bending that will create an over drive with wave form compression.
- Designed in U.S.A.
|Short Description||Crane Song Phoenix II, Ra and Peacock Bundle|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products