DPA d:screet Necklace Omni Miniature Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The DPA d:screet Necklace microphone is a miniature omni microphone housed in a clever soft rubber necklace ideal for fast mounting on the subject even by users with no experience.
The DPA d:screet Necklace uses the highly regarded 4061 omni capsule providing superior gain before feedback and consistent output thanks to the necklace fitting. The capsule is positioned with a slight upward angle to bring it closer to the subject’s mouth while the Omni capsule avoids any proximity effect.
The Soft rubber necklace is also comfortable to wear and easily fitted by the subject themselves requiring no clips or other parts. Simple fit over the head of the subject and you’re done. The d:screet Necklace microphone comes in three colours (black, brown and white) and two length of necklace – 47cm and 53cm. Discreet, the DPA Necklace microphone can be blended with clothing for minimal impact and is ideal for broadcast situations.
The DPA d:screet Necklace uses the microdot adapter system to easily fit with all professional wireless systems.
DPA d:screet Necklace Micropohone Overview:
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarised condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2dB: High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1kHz: 6mV/Pa; -44dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS, 468-4: Typ. 38dB (Max 40dB) S/N ratio, re. 1kHz at 1Pa(94 dB SPL): 68dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% up to 123dB SPL peak; <1% up to 120dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40Ω
- Cable Drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min 5V to max. 50V through DPA adapter. With DPA XLR adapter: 48V phantom power ±4V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Microphone weight: 17g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Necklace length: 47cm and 53cm options (18.5 and 20.7in)
- Cable length: 1.1m (3.6ft) Cable diameter: 1.6mm (0.06in)
- Colours available: Black, Brown and White
- Polarity: Polarity increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin.
|Short Description||Omni miniature microphone using the 4061 capsule housed in easy-to-fit necklace.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Microphone Type||Small Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Response||High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Output Impedance||30 - 40Ω|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £618.00 Ex. VAT: £515.00
Inc. VAT: £4,078.80 Ex. VAT: £3,399.00
Inc. VAT: £6,648.00 Ex. VAT: £5,540.00
Inc. VAT: £12,974.40 Ex. VAT: £10,812.00
Inc. VAT: £394.00 Ex. VAT: £328.33