DPA d:screet SC4060
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The DPA d:screet SC4060 Miniature Omni mic, Black is a truly flexible microphone capable to adapt to almost any recording situation. It now features a re- inforced cable relief that makes the d:screet SC4060 robust and durable, while maintaining a very small footprint.
The industry leading DPA d:screet SC4060 microphone has very low self noise and extremely high sensitivity, offering the most, transparent, clear and natural sound available from any miniature microphone. The SC4060 is capable of handling 134 dB peak before clipping, offers a linear response and low distortion as well as an extremely large dynamic range, they handle almost any situation with ease.
The d:screet Miniature Omnidirectional mics and accessories are designed for a broad range of applications. Whether reproducing a voice or instrument for film, theatre, television, video or any other close-miking situations, these DPA mics will not disappoint.
DPA have equipped the d:screet SC4060 with their unique Double Vent Protection system offering greater resistance to humidity and sweat. These new 4060 miniature mics also have a new reinforced cable relief, built to withstand the constant bends, twists and pulls that are inevitable in everyday use.
To add to the durability, the d:screet SC4060 cable is reinforced with kevlar and the diaphragm and microphone capsule housing are both gold treated, meaning the new SC4060 is made to last.
DPA d:screet SC4060 Miniature Omni microphone Main Features:
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarised condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1kHz: 20mV/Pa; -34dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS, 468-4: Typ. 35dB (Max 38dB)
- S/N Ratio, re. 1kHz at 1Pa(94 dB SPL): 71dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% up to 123dB SPL peak; <1% up to 120dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40Ω
- Cable Drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: Wireless systems: Min 5V to max. 50V through DPA adapter. With DPA XLR adapter: 48V phantom power ±4V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Microphone weight: 7.5g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Cable length: 1.8m (6ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6mm (0.06in)
- Colours available: Black, Beige, Brown and White Polarity:
- Polarity increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin.
|Short Description||Flexible microphone used for acoustic bass, Flute, Cello etc and of course for speech in Broadcast, Stage and Television. Black version|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Microphone Type||Small Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Response||± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Output Impedance||30 - 40Ω|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £269.00 Ex. VAT: £224.17
Inc. VAT: £48.00 Ex. VAT: £40.00
Inc. VAT: £646.00 Ex. VAT: £538.33
Inc. VAT: £318.00 Ex. VAT: £265.00