DPA d:screet SCO60 Omni Miniature Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The DPA d:screet SCO60 is a robust version of the SC4060 housed in a reinforced stainless steel housing reinforced stainless steel housing, heavy duty cable relief and a thick 2.2mm cable.
The DPA d:screet SCO60 uses the same reinforced capsule as the SC4060 housed in a reinforced stainless-steel. DPA’s Double Vent Protection system which offers greater resistance to humidity and sweat. As a result the SCO60 can endure the most extreme conditions including constant bends, twists and pulls.
The d:screet SCO60 provides the same clear, transparent and natural sound as the SC4060 with similar high SPL handling of 144dB peak before clipping. This miniature microphone also displays the same extremely linear response, low distortion and superior dynamic range as the SC4060.
The SCO60 has been designed to be versatile and offers outsdanding performance on vocals and instruments and is ideal for broadcast, theatre television film or any situation where close miking is a must.
DPA d:screet SCO60 Overview:
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarised condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1kHz: 20mV/Pa; -34dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS, 468-4: Typ. 35dB (Max 38dB)
- S/N Ratio, re. 1kHz at 1Pa(94 dB SPL): 71dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% up to 123dB SPL peak; <1% up to 120dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40Ω
- Cable Drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min 5V to max. 50V through DPA adapter. With DPA XLR adapter: 48V phantom power ±4V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Microphone weight: 13g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Cable length: 1.8m (6ft)
- Cable diameter: 2.2mm (0.09in)
- Colours available: Black, Beige
- Polarity: Polarity increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin.
|Short Description||High Quality Omnidirectional miniature microphone design to adapt to almost any recording situation with reinforced cable relief.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Microphone Type||Small Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Response||± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Output Impedance||30 - 40Ω|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £276.00 Ex. VAT: £230.00
Inc. VAT: £1,999.00 Ex. VAT: £1,665.83
Inc. VAT: £2,758.80 Ex. VAT: £2,299.00
Inc. VAT: £999.00 Ex. VAT: £832.50
Inc. VAT: £238.00 Ex. VAT: £198.33