DPA d:screet SCO61 Omni Miniature Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The DPA d:screet SCO61 is a robust version of the the SC4061 high quality, versatile omnidirectional miniature microphone. It includes reinforced stainless steel housing, heavy duty cable relief and a thick 2.2mm cable.
The DPA d:screet SCO61 is truly robust thanks to its stainless-steel reinforced capsule housing, heavy-duty cable relief and DPA’s Double Vent Protection system which offers greater resistance to humidity and sweat. As a result the SCO61 can endure constant bends, twists and pulls.
The d:screet SCO61 provides the same clear, transparent and natural sound as the SC4061 and handles extremely high SPL of 144dB peak before clipping. It also features the same extremely linear response, low distortion and impressive dynamic range as the SC4061. The DPA d:screet SCO61 will excel in almost any situation.
The SCO61 has been designed to be versatile and offers pristine performance on vocals and instruments and is ideal for broadcast, theatre television film or any situation where close miking is necessary.
DPA d:screet SCO61 Overview:
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarised condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1kHz: 20mV/Pa; -44dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS, 468-4: Typ. 38dB (Max 40dB)
- S/N Ratio, re. 1kHz at 1Pa(94 dB SPL): 68dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% up to 123dB
- SPL peak; <1% up to 120dB
- SPL RMS sine Dynamic range: Typ. 97dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40Ω
- Cable Drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min 5V to max. 50V through DPA adapter. With DPA XLR adapter: 48V phantom power ±4V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Microphone weight: 13g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Cable length: 1.8m (6ft)
- Cable diameter: 2.2mm (0.09in)
- Colours available: Black, Beige
- Polarity: Polarity increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin.
|Short Description||High Quality omnidirectional miniature microphone design to adapt to almost any recording situation with reinforced cable relief.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Microphone Type||Small Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Response||± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Output Impedance||30 - 40Ω|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £399.00 Ex. VAT: £332.50
Inc. VAT: £420.00 Ex. VAT: £350.00
Inc. VAT: £239.99 Ex. VAT: £199.99
Inc. VAT: £179.99 Ex. VAT: £149.99
Inc. VAT: £259.99 Ex. VAT: £216.66