DPA d:screet SC4061 Miniature Omni Microphone
- product Description
- Additional Information
The DPA d:screet SC4061 is a high quality, versatile omnidirectional miniature microphone design to adapt to almost any recording situation. It now comes with a reinforced cable relief ensuring improved durability.
The DPA d:screet SC4061 boasts very low self-noise and provides the clearest, most transparent and natural sound. The SC4061 is capable of handling extremely high SPL (144dB peak) before clipping and offers extremely linear response and low distortion as well as an impressive dynamic range. The DPA d:screet SC4061 will handle almost any situation with ease.
The SC4061 has been designed with flexibility in mind and delivers superb performance on vocals or instruments for broadcast, theatre television film or any situation where close miking is necessary.
The d:screet SC4061 uses DPA’s unique Double Vent Protection system which provides greater resistance to humidity and sweat and come with a new reinforced cable relief built to endure the constant pulling and bending that are inevitable when used every day. In addition, the cable is reinforced in Kevlar while the diaphragm and the microphones capsule are both treated with gold to further increase their durability.
DPA d:screet SC4061 Overview:
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarised condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1kHz: 20mV/Pa; -44dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 20dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS, 468-4: Typ. 38dB (Max 40dB) S/N Ratio, re. 1kHz at 1Pa(94 dB SPL): 68dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% up to 123dB SPL peak; <1% up to 120dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97dB Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40Ω
- Cable Drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: Wireless systems: Min 5V to max. 50V through DPA adapter. With DPA XLR adapter: 48V phantom power ±4V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Microphone weight: 7.5g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in) Cable length: 1.8m (6ft) Cable diameter: 1.6mm (0.06in)
- Colours available: Black, Beige, Brown and White
- Polarity: Polarity increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin.
|Short Description||High Quality omnidirectional miniature microphone design to adapt to almost any recording situation with reinforced cable relief.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Microphone Type||Small Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Response||Frequency range, ± 2dB: Soft boost grid:20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Output Impedance||30 - 40Ω|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%