Drawmer MC3.1 Monitor Controller
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Drawmer MC3.1 is a high-class active monitor controller offering comprehensive I/O, dedicated cue mix out, two headphone amplifiers, talkback, band solo, and mix check controls.
The Drawmer MC3.1 features three stereo balanced speaker outputs with dedicated mono speaker/subwoofer output. Each of the stereo output has individual Left/Right trim post located under the unit to provide precise level matching and can be activated or bypassed individually for simultaneous monitoring.
Inputs include a combined digital AES/SPDIF operating at up to 24-bit/192kHz offering a total of 5 different sources including a front panel aux input to connect your mp3 player smartphone or tablet. In addition the MC3.1 features a comprehensive Cue mix section with level control allowing each source to be sent to main, cue output or the two headphones. A Cue mix output is also provided allowing different monitoring mix to the artists.
A Preset volume control on the front panel is provided with repeatable calibrated output level for the monitors allowing for fixed monitoring level time after time. A new mix checking section offers monitoring control of the Low, Mid and High frequency sections as well as swapping left and right channels. A talkback includes an external mic input as well as an internal microphone.
Drawmer MC3.1 Monitor Controller Main Features:
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches for both Main & Cue can be active in any combination. 5 Inputs in Total - 1x Digital AES/SPDIF Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI & 2 balanced analogue Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI and 1 stereo RCA Analogue on the Rear Panel & 1 3.5mm Front Panel Aux.
- 3x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons. Each has level trims to provide precise channel matching.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- Volume can be set via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control. Each has parallelled custom quad pots for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Controls & Switching between Main & Cue Inputs so the Artist can listen to a Different Mix to the Engineer.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Cue Level Control adjusts the volume for the Artist's Monitors.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, Switching via Desktop or Footswitch, a Mono Output Jack & Internal Routing to Headphone and Cue Outputs.
- Comprehensive Mix Checking facilities Including Low, Mid, High Solo; Dim; L/R Mute; Phase Reverse and more, help check every aspect of your Mix & Provide Ultimate Control.
- Desktop 'wedge' form factor.
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
|Short Description||High-class active monitor controller offering comprehensive I/O, dedicated cue mix out, two headphone amplifiers, talkback, band solo, and mix check controls.|
|Demo in Store||No|