7.1 Surround Monitor Controller
- product Description
- Additional Information
The Drawmer MC7.1 is a flexible desktop 5.1 or 7.1 surround and stereo monitor controller based on the same design as the popular MC3.1.
The Drawmer MC7.1 boasts balanced 7.1 and stereo inputs, 7.1 through, front panel aux input to connect your portable music player, 7.1 speaker outputs and an independent stereo main out with dedicated subwoofer connection.
The MC7.1 lets you bounce a surround mix to stereo via the FL and FR speakers or the independent stereo main speakers. Furthermore it features a raft of cut and solo matrix which lets you easily select which surround channels can be listened to on the front mains. The same sets of stereo mix check functions of the MC3.1 are included here and can be applied to the stereo input channels or any of the surround channels when routed to stereo.
Drawmer MC7.1 Surround Monitor Controller Main Features:
- 5.1, 7.1 or stereo monitoring controller
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches for both Main & Cue can be active in any combination. 5 Inputs in Total - 1x Digital AES/SPDIF Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI & 2 balanced analogue Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI and 1 stereo RCA Analogue on the Rear Panel & 1 3.5mm Front Panel Aux.
- 3x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons. Each has level trims to provide precise channel matching.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- Volume can be set via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control. Each has paralleled custom quad pots for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Controls & Switching between Main & Cue Inputs so the Artist can listen to a Different Mix to the Engineer.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Cue Level Control adjusts the volume for the Artist's Monitors.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, Switching via Desktop or Footswitch, a Mono Output Jack & Internal Routing to Headphone and Cue Outputs.
- Comprehensive Stereo Mix Checking facilities Including Low, Mid, High Solo; Dim; L/R Mute; Phase Reverse and more, help check every aspect of your Mix & Provide Ultimate Control.
- Desktop 'wedge' form factor.
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
|Short Description||Powerful desktop 5.1 or 7.1 surround and stereo monitor controller based on the same design as the popular MC3.1|
|Demo in Store||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%