Drawmer MPA-90 Power Amplifier
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Drawmer MPA-90 is a high performance MPA-90 Class D stereo power amplifier providing 90Watts per channel into 4 Ohms.
The Drawmer MPA-90 is designed to complement the Drawmer MC1.1 preamp but works equally well with any other preamp. Ideal for powering passive studio monitors such as the NS10 or the Amphion One18, this power amp provides clean performance allowing your speakers to achieve their true potential.
The Drawmer MPA-90 features a thermal, overload and power up/power down protection as well as an output-clipping indicator. Inputs include balanced XLR and unbalanced phono inputs to integrate perfectly in your system.
The MPA-90 can also be switched to mono by the flick of a switch and a cable rewiring transforming it as a 180W Monoblock to work in bi-amped or bridge modes.
Drawmer MPA-90 Power Amp Main Features:
- 90+90Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 50+50Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x180W into 8 Ohms bridged mode.
- Stereo/Mono switch to use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged or Bi-Amp Modes.
- Switchable balanced Neutrik XLR and unbalanced Phono inputs.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 10W of power when idling and a maximum power consumption of 55W when driven, and only 0.2W when in standby mode.
- Thermal, overload and power up/power down protection.
- Standby, fault and clip indicators
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with the MCB 2U mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm.
|Short Description||High performance MPA-90 Class D stereo power amplifier providing 90Watts per channel into 4 Ohms.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £1,099.00 Ex. VAT: £915.83
Inc. VAT: £349.00 Ex. VAT: £290.83
Inc. VAT: £4,798.80 Ex. VAT: £3,999.00
Inc. VAT: £439.00 Ex. VAT: £365.83
Inc. VAT: £882.00 Ex. VAT: £735.00