- product Description
- Additional Information
Dreadbox Hypnosis is a stereo effects processor that combines an analogue Spring Reverb, Digital Delay and an analogue Chorus-Flanger together into a single desktop chassis.
Dreadbox are no stranger to making effects, their first few product releases were really unique effects pedals, plus most of their synthesizer line-up feature effects on them, such as EREBUS’s Lo-Fi BBD Delay and NYX’s Digital Reverb so, it’s no surprise really that they’ve turned their attention to a dedicated standalone effects unit.
Hypnosis features three separate effects:
- An analogue chorus / flanger which can be used to dial in subtle choral detune through to flanging tones, it includes a dedicated LFO with multiple waves, which you can switch through using the CHO-FLA wave button.
- Stereo digital delay, with time, mix, feedback and a freeze circuit which holds the current state of the delay line until the button is released. The delay has multiple modes, which can be selected with the Delay Mode button.
- Analogue Spring Reverb, the real deal. A three spring reverb which is visible from the front! With pre delay, LFO depth, LFO rate and amount / send control. This reverb has a unique pitch modulation circuit, which is unheard of for a spring reverb, the LFO that controls this pitch modulation has multiple waves which are selected using the reverb wave button.
Hypnosis can be used to add subtle analogue width and movement to a sound, or with more chaotic settings and modulation dialled in, you can achieve some serious weirdness and if you want to save said weirdness, you have 49 slots available to store your presets.
Hypnosis is stereo, but it can be used in mono if desired, it’s input and output is incredibly hot, and can be used to accommodate everything from a mic, to Eurorack to instruments level signals.
Hypnosis is an interesting, great sounding effects processor that’s suitable for any musician or sound designer.
The main features of the Dreadbox Hypnosis include
- Three separate time based effects processors
- Accommodates a wide range of input signals
- 49 storage locations for your favourite patches
- Stereo I/O
- Looks wicked…!
|Short Description||stereo effects processor that combines an analogue Spring Reverb, Digital Delay and an analogue Chorus-Flanger together into a single desktop chassis.|
|Demo in Store||No|
What We Think
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 £190.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 £282.50 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 £440.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 £624.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 £2,499.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 65%