Dynaudio BM12 MkIII Active Nearfield Studio Monitor (Pair)
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Dynaudio BM12 MkIII updates on the highly successful and popular BM12 MkII active studio monitor.
The Dynaudio BM12 MkIII has been revoiced around a next-generation wave guide to deliver neutral and balanced sound while retaining the high SPL of its predecessor. Using lightweight aluminium voice coils for its 8” woofer and 1.1” tweeter handcrafted neodymium drivers allows for impressively fast transient response and accurate and detailed reproduction. With 123dB maximum SPL and beautifully balanced sound with a 38Hz-21kHz, the BM12 bridges the gap between nearfield and mid field studio monitors.
The cabinet is made from 18mm MDF with a rear bass reflex port. Dynaudio has included with the BM12 MkIII a IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200, offering superior decoupling from your desk offering a much more focused and tight sound. A dual Class D amplification system with 1500Hz DSP crossover provides 100 Watts for the Low Frequency driver and 50 Watts for the HF driver. EQ and Level controls are available at the back including 60/80Hz Hi-pass filters for when used with a subwoofer.
Dynaudio BM12 MkIII Active Studio Monitor Overview:
- 123dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 38Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Extended excursion 8" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
- Made in Denmark
|Short Description||Update of the legendary BM12 MkII Active Studio Monitors with a next generation waveguide, new 7” aluminium woofer and IsoAcoustics IS-L8R200 decoupler.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|LF Driver Size||8"|
|Horizontal or Vertical||Vertical|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items