Dynaudio BM5 mkIII Active Nearfield Studio Monitor with FREE IsoAcoustics Stand (Pair)
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Dynaudio BM5 MkIII updates on the highly successful and popular BM5a MkII active studio monitor offering broader frequency response, greater SPL and dynamic range.
The Dynaudio BM5 MkIII has been revoiced around a next-generation wave guide to deliver neutral and balanced sound while retaining the high SPL of its predecessor. Lightweight aluminium voice coils are used for the 7" woofer and 1.1"; tweeter drivers allows for impressively fast transient response and accurate and detailed reproduction. With 118dB maximum SPL and beautifully balanced sound with a 42Hz-24kHz, the Dynaudio BM5 MkIII produces an impressive sound that belies its size.
The cabinet is made from 18mm MDF with a rear bass reflex port. Dynaudio has included with the BM5 MkIII an IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200, offering superior decoupling from your desk offering a much more focused and tight sound. A dual Class D amplification system with 1500Hz DSP crossover provides 100 Watts for the Low Frequency driver and 50 Watts for the HF driver. EQ and Level controls are available at the back including 60/80Hz Hi-pass filters for when used with a subwoofer.
Dynaudio BM5 MkIII Active Studio Monitor Overview:
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analogue room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
- Made in Denmark
|Short Description||Dynaudio BM5 MkIII Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Single|
|Demo in Store||No|
|LF Driver Size||7"|
|Horizontal or Vertical||Vertical|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £499.00 Ex. VAT: £415.83
Inc. VAT: £1,620.00 Ex. VAT: £1,350.00
Inc. VAT: £86.00 Ex. VAT: £71.67
Inc. VAT: £55.00 Ex. VAT: £45.83
Inc. VAT: £449.00 Ex. VAT: £374.17