Elektron Analog Four
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Elektron Analog Four is a four-voice polyphonic desktop analogue synthesizer with built-in step-sequencer.
The Elektron Analog Four provides the organic sound of analogue synthesis, augmented by the Elektron step sequencer which adds a layer of innovative sound control with functions like parameter lock and variable length per track allowing you to create intricate compositions easily.
The Analog Four uses two analogue oscillators, two sub oscillators, and noise oscillator per voice offering huge sonic capabilities from deep bass, searing leads, haunting drones and much more. Complementing the oscillators, are two analogue filters for each voice, a 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and a 2-pole multi-mode filter. An analogue overdrive circuit completes the filtering section and offers subtle warming to total mayhem.
Modulation is taken care of with each voice having two assignable LFOs and envelopes, AM cross-modulation, oscillator sync and dedicated LFOs for Pulse Width modulation and Vibrato.
The included master FX sections has been carefully designed to complement the analogue tones of the Analog Four, and features a Wideshift Chorus, Saturator Delay and Supervoid Reverb to bring your sound to the next level.
Extremely compact and flexible, the Analog Four is the ideal companion to modern Electronic music studios with a wealth of connections including dual CV/gate outputs, USB port and MIDI In/Out/Thru with DYN sync ensuring total connectivity with vintage or modular analogue synths or modern instruments alike.
Sounds can be stored and easily recalled with all settings for all tracks avoiding the tedious task of having to recreate a patch every time. The Analog Four is an analogue synthesizer for the modern age.
Elektron Analog Four Overview:
- 100% analog signal path
- Two analog oscillators, two sub oscillators, dual analog filters
- analog overdrive circuit per voice
- Elektron step sequencer
- Dual 4-pole lowpass ladder 2-pole multi-mode filter per voice
- FX section include: Wideshift Chorus, Saturator Delay, Supervoid Reverb
- two assignable LFOs and envelopes
- AM cross-modulation
- oscillator sync and dedicated LFOs for both pulse width modulation and vibrato
- CV Sequencer , two CV/Gate outputs and DYN to connect with vintage and modern analogue instruments
- Convenient built-in storage
- Output: Main output + Individual stereo outputs for each voice
- Two Audio Inputs for analogue filtering and FX processing
- MIDI and USB Ports
|Short Description||Four-voice desktop analogue synthesizer with two oscillators, sub-oscillators, dual filters per voice, Elektron step sequencer as well as USB, MIDI, DYN and CV connectivity|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Synth Engine Type||Analogue|
|Number of Inputs||2x|
|Number of Outputs||2x|
|MIDI I/O||In, Out, Thru|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £399.00 Ex. VAT: £332.50
Inc. VAT: £414.00 Ex. VAT: £345.00
Inc. VAT: £262.00 Ex. VAT: £218.33
Inc. VAT: £789.00 Ex. VAT: £657.50
Inc. VAT: £417.60 Ex. VAT: £348.00