Ferrofish A16 AE ADAT/Analogue Converter
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Ferrofish A16 AE is a high quality 24-bit/96kHz digital audio converter offering 16 analogue I/O and two ADAT I/O.
The Ferrofish A16AE uses professional analogue balanced analogue designs complemented by 16 digital I/O over both ADAT connectors. A Great way to expand your I/Os the Ferrofish A16AE will let you add analogue outboard or Synthesizers, to your system when connected to an ADAT Compatible Audio interface.
In addition, the A16 AE features two high-resolution TFT displaying showing level meters and clock status, as well as an easy-to-use front panel menu with input gain, output trim and clock options. Comprehensive remote control software is included which lets you configure these parameters via a MIDI connection.
The Ferrofish A16 AE can be upgraded to the full Ferrofish A16 MkII to add MADI I/O, more flexible routing, and 192kHz support.
Ferrofish A16 AE Features:
- Analogue I/O
- 2 x TFT displays for high resolution VU-Meter of all analogue I/O
- 16 in + 16 out / 96kHz / 24Bit AKM converter
- Digital I/O
- ADAT: 2 x ADAT interfaces for 16 channels
- MADI optional
- BNC wordclock
- MIDI for remote control
- Front Panel
- Detailed status display: monitoring of the digital inputs
- Remote control: PC software using MIDI (or MIDI over MADI)
- MADI Upgrade available
- Conversion: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz & 192kHz (S/MUX)
|Short Description||24-bit/96kHz, AD/DA converter featuring 16 Analogue I/O, and 16 Digital I/O over ADAT, high-quality dual TFT screens|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £695.00 Ex. VAT: £579.17
Inc. VAT: £264.00 Ex. VAT: £220.00
Inc. VAT: £2,518.80 Ex. VAT: £2,099.00
Inc. VAT: £1,485.00 Ex. VAT: £1,237.50
Inc. VAT: £4,866.00 Ex. VAT: £4,055.00