Flea 48 Vintage
The FLEA 48 Vintage Microphone is a replica of the U48, equipped with F47/49 capsule an exact replica of K47/49 capsule, a replica of the BV8 transformer and TELEFUNKEN EF14, UF14 or VF14 tubes.
The body is duraluminium and is nickel plated. The FLEA 48 is available only in short body version with matte nickel plated grille.
The advantage of this microphone is figure 8 polar pattern which is comes in handy to eliminate big ambience of the room, which is not possible with an omni polar pattern like, for instance, on the FLEA 47 (or U47).
The full set includes: the mic in wooden box, cable, shockmount and power supply.
You can choose from two PSU types, Modern Design or a Copy of the vintage style PSU.
FLEA 48 Vintage Microphone Features:
- Everything is packed in safety portable case.
- Directional pattern cardioid - eight Frequency range 35Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz 20mV/Pa
- 14mV/Pa Rated impedance 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance min 500/2000 Ohm
- Tube type EF14, UF14, VF14 Capsule F47/49
|Demo in Store||No|
|Short Description||Classic U48 Replica with EF14 valve Set.|
|Microphone Type||Large Diaphragm Condenser|