FMR PBC6A Mono Compressor
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The PBC6A is FMR Audio's vintage inspired dynamics device. From mild and smooth satin-like sound to over-the-top squashing, the PBC can be dialed-in to enhance almost any sound source.
Whether you're trying to accent the hair and chest of a lead vocal, bring subtle fuzz and sustain into an otherwise boring bass track, or squash a drum room track beyond all recognition you'll find that its perfectly aggressive footprint is truly a force to be reckoned. This may be one of the best values in all of professional audio as this unit holds court with units that run 3 and 4 times the money! The PBC6A features: "Silk" and "Thick" modes, balanced I/O side-chain detector and a variable knee control.
PBC6A Main Features:
• Mono compressor in 1/3 rack size.
• Accurate & repeatable 5-parameter controls.
• Variable eight-position, second-order sidechain filter increases effect flexibility.
• Flexible, three method link mode with TRS link cable.
• "THICK" mode smooths compressor action.
• Peak-hold, average "dot" mode meter, helps visualize sonic action.
• 1/4" TRS sidechain insert for special effects.
|Short Description||Reminiscent of many classic vintage compressors the PBC6A can control and enhance almost any sound source.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Channel Count||Single Channel|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Side Chain Input||Yes|