- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Fredenstein F607 is a high-performance and effective Monitor controller module for the 500-series.
The Fredenstein F607 features mute, dim, mono and balance controls and an additional unbalanced stereo input at the front of the unit giving you two stereo sources. To use the F607 properly, a 500-series chassis with additional inputs such as the Purple Audio Sweet Ten or Radial Workhorse are necessary. When used with the Fredenstein Bento D chassis, the LCD will display all the different parameters.
Fredenstein F607 500-series Monitor Controller Overview:
- Single-slot 500-series stereo module
- Fully balanced internal and external signal path
- Extensive controls (Balance, mute, dim, mono)
- Additional unbalanced stereo input at the front to monitor different sources
- Requires a Purple Audio Sweet Ten, Radial Workhorse or Fredenstein Bento chassis
|Short Description||High-performance and effective Monitor controller module for the 500-series|
|Demo in Store||N/A|