- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Fredenstein F660 is a mono valve compressor and limiter inspired by the legendary Fairchild 660.
The Fredenstein F660 features the same short signal path and 6386LGP valves as the original Fairchild. The signal path consists of only 1 T-type input attenuator, input transformer, push-pull Class A amplifier formed by four valves and an output transformer. The F660 however differs from the legendary compressor/limiter that inspired it and adds DSP to control the operating points of the valves, ensuring perfect working order at all times.
A Side Chain amplifier is used to generate control voltages for the tubes and is made with semi-conductor components. This results in the F660 exhibits the same compression characteristics of the Fairchild but with an extended frequency response, lower noise and distortion.
Fredenstein F660 Valve Compressor Overview:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20Khz +- 0.5dB
- Distortion: < 0.1% (no compression)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:>85db at 0db gain
- Gain Range: -14dB to +11dB minimum
- Threshold: -24dBu to + 16.5dBu
- Mains Voltage 110V to 120V in the 115V range or 220V to 240V in the 230V range (user selectable)
- Power Consumption: < 100W
|Short Description||Mono valve compressor and limiter with DSP inspired by the legendary Fairchild 660|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £499.00 Ex. VAT: £415.83
Inc. VAT: £1,899.00 Ex. VAT: £1,582.50
Inc. VAT: £809.00 Ex. VAT: £674.17
Inc. VAT: £4,620.00 Ex. VAT: £3,850.00
Inc. VAT: £345.00 Ex. VAT: £287.50