Fredenstein F676 Mono Tube Mic Preamp with DSP
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Fredenstein F676 is a single-channel analogue valve mic preamp with DSP control.
The Fredenstein F676 uses a fully balanced signal path and transformer coupled input and output. The included DSP ensures perfectly smooth working settings at all times by controlling operating points of the valves.
The half-rack mic preamp delivers a very pleasant sound with smooth and lush highs, detailed mid and low frequencies without any harshness. It takes cues from a legendary preamp designed in the early 50’s, the Telefunken V76 and exhibits all the qualities of this classic mic preamp.
Fredenstein F660 Valve Compressor Overview:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20Khz +- 0.5dB
- Input Noise: -128dB at +30dB gain
- Gain Range: 0 dB to +76 dB without Pad +20 db to + 56db with Pad
- Threshold:-24dBu to + 16.5dBu
- Mains Voltage 110V to 120V in the 115V range or 220V to 240V in the 230V range
- Power Consumption: 50W
|Short Description||Half-rack single channel analogue valve mic preamp with DSP|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £730.00 Ex. VAT: £608.33
Inc. VAT: £419.00 Ex. VAT: £349.17
Inc. VAT: £4,799.00 Ex. VAT: £3,999.17
Inc. VAT: £2,268.00 Ex. VAT: £1,890.00
£1,578.00Inc. VAT: £699.00 Ex. VAT: £582.50