Genelec 7040A Active Stereo Subwoofer
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Genelec 7040a is a professional stereo active subwoofer designed accurate reproduction of low frequencies.
The Genelec 7040a is designed as a transportable subwoofer that integrates well in small production rooms and is the ideal companion to the 8010 or 8020 active studio monitors extending low frequencies all the way down to 30Hz.
Using Genelec’s patented Laminar Spiral technology to provide precise bass articulation and extended low frequencies, the 7040a is capable of producing an impressive 100dB with no distortion using a simple 6.5inch woofer combined with Genelec’s own Class D amplifier design.
Its small footprint makes it ideal for recording and mixing in project studios, mobile vans and portable recording systems.
Genelec 7040a Stereo Active Subwoofer Main Features:
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 90 Hz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: ± 3 dB (33 Hz - 85 Hz)
- Phase Correcting: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver Dimension: 6½ in
- Amplifier Power: 50 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 410 x 350 x 205 mm / 16 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 8 1/8 in
- Weight: 11.3 kg / 25 lb
- Connectors: 2 x XLR analogue inputs, 2 x XLR analogue outputs
|Short Description||Professional stereo active subwoofer designed to integrate well in small production rooms and as companion to the 8010 or 8020 active studio monitors.|
|Demo in Store||No|