Genelec 8351 Three-way Co-Axial Studio Monitor (Pair)
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Genelec 8351 is a new co-axial, three-way monitor designed to increase audio perfection within an acoustically challenging environment. It pushes the boundaries of electrical-acoustic technology with its newly designed mechanical, acoustical and signal-processing design linked closely together. This results in a system that is completely unique within the monitoring industry.
The Genelec 8351 resembles the 8050 monitors, assembling a three-way monitoring system within a compact 17.75” x 11.25” x 11” cabinet. The center enclosure features a minimum diffraction co-axial enclosure midrange/tweeter driver improving sound quality and providing extreme accuracy, in both on and off-axis, vertically as well as horizontally. The woofers now sit beneath the Maximised Directivity Controlled Waveguide with lips around the parameter of the monitor giving acoustic openings for the proprietary Genelec-designed Acoustically Concealed Woofer (ACW). The 8351 has class D (150W) amplifiers for the woofer and (120W) drivers for the midrange while a (90W) class A/B amplifier supplies the tweeter. All in all, the 8351 produces a frequency response of 32Hz to 40kHz with very low distortion.
Genelec’s SAM technology creates a computer-controlled network of monitors that are fully aligned in terms of level, timing and room response equalization. They are all automatically controlled and can be configured by the end user. Like all Genelec SAM sysytems, the 8351 can automatically adapt to its surroundings, making it a great and reliable monitoring tool for any environment.
The Genelecs 8351 Key Features:
- Outstandingly flat, broad frequency response: ±1.5dB, 38 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Extremely accurate imaging, both on and off-axis, vertically as well as horizontally, due to unique coaxial and MaxDCW™ waveguide design.
- Supports AutoCal™ to automatically (as well as manually) set level, timing and room response equalization response with separately available GLM™ 2.0 kit.
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) allow for a three way design in a highly compact enclosure size (17.75" x 11.25 " x 11") connectors 1 x XLR analogue input
- 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output
- 2 x RJ45 control network
|Short Description||A three-way co-axial monitor with SAM technology and Maximised Directivity Controlled Waveguide.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Type||Nearfield / Midfield|
|LF Driver Size||7"|
|Horizontal or Vertical||Horizontal or Vertical|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
£2,152.00Inc. VAT: £1,699.00 Ex. VAT: £1,415.83
Inc. VAT: £269.00 Ex. VAT: £224.17
Inc. VAT: £1,467.00 Ex. VAT: £1,222.50
Inc. VAT: £1,659.00 Ex. VAT: £1,382.50
Inc. VAT: £3,390.00 Ex. VAT: £2,825.00