- product Description
- Additional Information
The Grace Design m802 is a high fidelity 8-channel mic preamp and a successor of the highly regarded Grace 801r.
The Grace Design m802 delivers the same sonic performance as its predecessor offering unmatched detail, clarity and transparency as well as remarkable headroom and bandwidth (15Hz-300kHz). The Grace Design m802 is the ideal solution for high-resolution recording systems.
The m802 includes a powerful software platform to precisely control the analogue circuit using Low Noise Low Distortion digital gain control cell, which provides gain, changes of 1.5dB per step. A ribbon mic mode is included to shift the entire gain range up 10dB while bypassing the phantom power and optimising input impedance.
The m802 can work as a standalone mic preamp but can be augmented by the optional Remote Control Unit which not only provides enhanced system control, but also allows you to control up to 64 channels (with 8 m802 units) from up to 1000’ away. Alternatively the m802 can be controlled directly within Avid Pro Tools systems or compatible control surfaces or MIDI device.
Additional options include an optional 24-bit/192kHz A to D card designed to offer pristine and musical A/D conversion with Grace Design’s unique s-Lock dual stage PLL which offers really effective jitter rejection and solid digital performance.
Grace Design m802 8-channel Mic Preamp Main Feature:
- Fast, musical transimpedance amplifier architecturefully balanced, transformeless design
- Flexible digital metering with peak hold and reset
- Audinate Dante audio network A/D card option
- Controllable from Digidesign® ProTools|HD® systems and compatible control surfaces (and many other MIDI devices)
- Dual high-current outputs (XLR+D-Sub) drive long cable runs and loads down to 50 Ohms
- Fast, efficient Philips I2C serial protocol to control preamplifiers from up to 1000 feet away
- Gain range of -7dB to +63dB in 1.5 dB steps
- New selectable ribbon mic mode
- Channel group mode (perfect for stereo pairs, subgroups)
- RCU able to address up to 8 units (64 channels)
- Front panel lockout mode
- Large neutral backlit LCD display
- 15 User preset memory locations, for saving preamplifier settings (gain, phantom power, phase)
- Five year transferable warranty on parts and labor
|Short Description||High fidelity 8-channel mic preamp with optional Remote Control Unit and A/D Conversion card.|
|Demo in Store||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 £190.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 £282.50 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 £440.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 £624.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 £2,499.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 65%