Grace Design M920 Headphone Amp
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Grace Design M920 is a high fidelity two-channel headphone amplifier with Digital to Analogue conversion, PCM and DSD support and comprehensive monitoring control.
The Grace Design M920 delivers pristine audio performance and includes a vast range of analogue and digital I/O including XLR, RCA phono, USB, AES, TOSlink and S/PDIF coaxial. It also provides the M920 works at up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM audio as well as natively supporting DSD64 and DSD128 formats. It includes a cross-feed mode which simulates the experience of listening through speakers, improving the imaging of your headphone monitoring system.
Grace Design M920 Headphone Amp Main Features:
- Headphone amplifier and D/A converter with 32bit Sabre DAC technology
- Listen to your highest quality audio, with support for up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM audio and DSD64 and DSD128 audio
- Ensures true stereo balance at any monitoring level with .05dB channel level matching
- Amazingly clear playback with excellent stereo imaging and deep soundstaging
- Simulate the acoustics of a loudspeaker when using headphones with the X-feed mode
- Ideal for listening to music at the highest possible quality, and also for use as a standalone D/A converter
|Short Description||High-fidelity two-channel headphone amplifier with Digital to Analogue conversion, PCM and DSD support and comprehensive monitoring control.|
|Demo in Store||No|