Heritage Audio 1073, 2264E & Rack 2
- product images
- product info
- product specs
This bundle comprises a Heritage Audio 1073 Mic preamp and EQ module and Heritage Audio 2264E compressor and a Heritage Audio Rack 2 PSU
The Heritage Audio 1073 is a faithful recreation of the fabled AMS Neve 1073.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 12 kHz, Baxandall type.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz ,Baxandall type.
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable center frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz , and 7.2kHz , dual inductor based.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz , 160 Hz & 300Hz, inductor based.
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off.
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º
First launched in 1974, the original 2264A Compressor/Limiter was a worthy successor of the 2254, with shorter recovery times and more precise controls. However a far more transparent class A/B amplifier stage was used instead of the much beloved class A one. By today standards, something was lost in the way. Making our rendition to the 2264 with the class A amplifier became an obvious task. And here it is, the 2264E - Enhanced 2264-, gain control circuit of the 2264a with a 2254 audio path. Best of both worlds!
- Gain Reduction meter: Shows the compression amount up to 20dB.
- Limit switch: Enables limit function.
- Compress switch: Enables compression and gain makeup functions.
- Limit recovery switch: Switches between 6 time constant options, 50ms, 100ms, 200ms, 800ms, Auto1 (100ms on peaks, 2secs on program material) and Auto2 ( 50ms on peaks, 5secs on program).
- Limit Level Stepped control: Sets the level at what limit begins, from +15dBm down to +4dBm in 0.5dB steps).
- Compress recovery switch: Switches between 6 time constant options, 100ms, 400ms, 800ms, 1500ms, Auto1 (100ms on peaks, 2secs on program material) and Auto2 (50ms on peaks, 5secs on program).
- Compress Threshold Stepped control: Sets the minimum level at what compression happens, from +10dBm down to -20dBm in 2dB steps).
- Compress Ratio Switch: Allows the user to choose between 5 different compression ratios, 1.5, 2, 3, 4and 6:1.
- Gain Makeup Stepped control: In 2dB steps from 0 to 20dB.
- Bypass switch: Switches the module in/out of the signal path.
- IND switch: Allows the module to be linked to Buss A, Buss B, or independent.
The Heritage Audio Rack 2 is handmade in the EU employing the same exact ISEP mechanical components used in the Series 80 consoles. Aluminium rails, guides, etc. This will ensure your vintage modules, as well as any of the currently made, will fit like a glove.
Every channel has its own output control as well as illuminated phantom switch.
In addition, 2 discrete class Aultra high impedance JFET Direct Inputs have been implemented, allowing for direct plugging of hi impedance instruments.
Also, the Rack 2 is ready for linking up to 2 2264 compressors in 2 busses, A or B.
Back panel features Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for Mic and Line inputs, as well as outputs.
External Power Supply Unit is connected via Neutrik gold plated 4-pin XLRs. It is configurable for 220-240v or 110v. Power supply is included and able to power up to 4 Rack 2.
|Short Description||Includes the Heritage Audio 1073 Mic preamp and 2264E Compressor in a Heritage Audio Rack 2 Chassis|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £879.00 Ex. VAT: £732.50
£2,213.00Inc. VAT: £1,295.00 Ex. VAT: £1,079.17
Inc. VAT: £1,699.00 Ex. VAT: £1,415.83
Inc. VAT: £840.00 Ex. VAT: £700.00