Heritage Audio 1073/500 Anniversary Edition
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Heritage Audio 1073/500 Anniversary Edition is a two slot 500 series mic preamp and EQ. It was designed as the most authentic recreation of a vintage 1073 module.
The Heritage Audio 1073/500 Anniversary Edition features all the same components as the original. The only difference is the format. Designed for the 500 series format it provides up to 70dB of gain with a vintage sound. The preamp section also includes Polarity reversal, Phantom Power, Mic/Line selection.
Just like the original, it also includes a legendary 3-band EQ with high and low shelf bands and HPF. The mid band uses a parametric design with frequencies ranging from 360Hz to 7.2kHz. Gain for the both shelves is +/-16dB while the mid band provides +/-18dB. The High-Pass Filter uses a 18dB/oct slope.
Heritage Audio 1073/500 Main Features:
- 70dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 12 kHz, Baxandall type
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz, Baxandall type
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q'. Selectable center frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, and 7.2kHz, dual inductor based
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz , 160 Hz & 300Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: Flips polarity 180º
|Short Description||Faithful recreation of the fabled AMS Neve 1073, in a 500 series format.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products