Heritage Audio 1073/500 & API 500-6B Lunchbox
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Heritage Audio 1073/500 and API lunchbox bundle includes two 1073/500 preamp and EQ modules and the API slot Lunchbox 500-6B 500-series PSU.
Faithful recreation of the fabled AMS Neve 1073, in a 500 series format.
- 70dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 12 kHz, Baxandall type.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz, Baxandall type.
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable center frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz , and 7.2kHz , dual inductor based.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz , 160 Hz & 300Hz, inductor based.
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off.
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º.
The API Lunchbox 500-6B can hold and power up to 6 500-series modules.
Universally acclaimed, the API Lunchbox was originally designed to receive API’s own 550a, 550b and 560 EQ, 512c mic preamplifier, the 525 and 527 compressor modules but took the world by storm with many manufacturers adopting this extremely convenient format to bring unique and great sounding modules at a more affordable price.
Equally popular in studios and on tour, the API Lunchbox offers the portability and flexibility needed in the modern Pro Audio environment. Create the perfect vocal chain, with a choice of preamp, compressors, EQs, and more or a stereo bus chain; the Lunchbox 500-6B lets you tailor your studio the way you want to without sacrificing much space.
Cleverly designed, the API Lunchbox 500-6B features XLR and D-dub inputs and outputs allowing to avoid cable clutter, and provides 48V phantom power to all slots ensuring it can be used with all condenser microphones. Optional Rack ears can also be added to fit the Lunchbox in a rack
API 500-6B Lunchbox Overview: • Holds up to 6 500-series modules • 215mA per slot • DB-25 connectors for easy input and output connection • XLRs to access channels 7 and 8 of the multipins • Power rail LED indication • Self-Powered, 100 to 250 Volts switchable, 47 to 63 Hz • Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability • Rugged steel chassis • Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments • Rack Ears available for rack mounting
|Short Description||Includes two Heritage Audio 1073/500 and API 500-B Lunchbox|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £349.00 Ex. VAT: £290.83
Inc. VAT: £934.80 Ex. VAT: £779.00
Inc. VAT: £699.00 Ex. VAT: £582.50
Inc. VAT: £2,731.00 Ex. VAT: £2,275.83
Inc. VAT: £1,699.00 Ex. VAT: £1,415.83