Heritage Audio 6673, 2264E & Rack 2
- product images
- product info
- product specs
This bundle comprises theHeritage Audio 6673 Mic preamp and EQ module, the Heritage Audio 2264E compressor and a Heritage Audio Rack 2 PSU
Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the 6673 module. A 100% series 80 compatible module featuring the same Class A mic preamplifier found in the classic modules with an added key feature: A 4 BAND EQUALIZER. Better said, THE 4 band equalizer as it features the same exact 3 band equalizer circuit found in the famous 1073 plus the mid band found in the 1066.
In addition, we have expanded the 1073 mid band with 3 extra frequency choices, widening the sonic palette.
Now you can boost at 700 Hz for "thick as a brick" guitars and cut at 360 Hz to get rid of the mud.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB selectable frequency shelving at 10, 12 or 16 kHz, Baxandall type.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz ,Baxandall type.
- 1073 Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable center frequencies of 0.24 Khz, 0.36kHz, 0.53Khz, 0.7kHz, 1.1Khz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz , 7.2kHz and 10Khz , dual inductor based.
- 1066 Constant Q Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed ´Q´, selectable center frequencies of 0.7 Khz, 1.2 Khz, 2.4Khz, 3.6Khz, 7.0Khz, inductor based.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz & 300Hz, inductor based. (Although push button switches has been used instead of the classic rotary switch, the circuit is the same exact one found in vintage 1073s, sacrificing only one frequency choice for space issues. Real state is tight on these modules).
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off.
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º.
The 2264E - Enhanced 2264-, gain control circuit of the 2264a with a 2254 audio path. Best of both worlds!
- Gain Reduction meter: Shows the compression amount up to 20dB.
- Limit switch: Enables limit function.
- Compress switch: Enables compression and gain makeup functions.
- Limit recovery switch: Switches between 6 time constant options, 50ms, 100ms, 200ms, 800ms, Auto1 (100ms on peaks, 2secs on program material) and Auto2 ( 50ms on peaks, 5secs on program).
- Limit Level Stepped control: Sets the level at what limit begins, from +15dBm down to +4dBm in 0.5dB steps).
- Compress recovery switch: Switches between 6 time constant options, 100ms, 400ms, 800ms, 1500ms, Auto1 (100ms on peaks, 2secs on program material) and Auto2 (50ms on peaks, 5secs on program).
- Compress Threshold Stepped control: Sets the minimum level at what compression happens, from +10dBm down to -20dBm in 2dB steps).
- Compress Ratio Switch: Allows the user to choose between 5 different compression ratios, 1.5, 2, 3, 4and 6:1.
- Gain Makeup Stepped control: In 2dB steps from 0 to 20dB.
- Bypass switch: Switches the module in/out of the signal path.
- IND switch: Allows the module to be linked to Buss A, Buss B, or independent.
The Heritage Audio Rack 2 is handmade in the EU employing the same exact ISEP mechanical components used in the Series 80 consoles. Aluminium rails, guides, etc. This will ensure your vintage modules, as well as any of the currently made, will fit like a glove.
|Short Description||Includes the 6673 Mic Preamp and EQ module, 2264E Compressor Module in a Rack 2 Chassis|
|Demo in Store||N/A|