Heritage Audio DMA73 Dual Micamp inc PSU
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Heritage Audio DMA73 is a two-channel mic preamp based on the legendary 1073 design and featuring premium components for pristine sound quality and vintage vibe.
The Heritage Audio DMA73 produces up to 80dB of gain, ideal for even vintage ribbon microphones and imparts a musical and rich vintage sound with beautiful silky high end. In addition, this dual mic preamp includes an ultra-high impedance direct input to plug-in directly an instrument such as bass, guitar or keyboard. With independent input and output level controls the DMA73 offers a lot of flexibility from the obviously coloured vintage sound obtained by pushing the input into distortion, to the cleaner more transparent sound of the output stage.
The DMA73 mic preamp delivers the exact same performance as its inspiration and features the same Carnhill transformers, switches, pushbuttons and PCB cards. The result is a big, punchy and vibrant sound with the unmistakable larger-than-life feeling we hear on countless platinum records.
Heritage Audio DMA73 Mic Preamp Overview:
- 80dB Class A microphone preamplifier
- 50dB Class A line preamplifier
- Class A ultra-high-impedance J-FET direct input
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors
- 20dB mic input attenuation pad
- 80Hz highpass filter
- External linear PSU to avoid electromagnetic radiation into the audio transformers
- Carnhill Input and Output transformers
|Short Description||Dual-channel mic preamp inspired by the iconic 1073|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products