Heritage Audio DTT-73 Dual Tabletop Mic Amplifier
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Heritage Audio DTT- 73 is a dual channel desktop microphone preamp and DI derived from the iconic 1073.
The Heritage Audio DTT-73 delivers the iconic 1073 sound vibrant and colourful. Both channels feature separate input and output level controls which allow you to drive and saturate the input to obtain the rich and colourful sound of vintage consoles. Each channel offers up to 80dB of gain, capable of powering any condenser, dynamic or ribbon microphone.
The DTT-73 is a portable unit that will give your sound source a huge dose of vintage sound thanks to the use of Carnhill input and output transformers. Both DI inputs are placed before the input transformers which impart some colour to any instrument, be it a guitar, bass or synthesizer. Two DI Thru jacks are included and let you plug an instrument into an for greater tone and flexibility in the studio or on stage.
Heritage Audio DTT-73 Overview:
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 50Db Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode.
- DI THRU jack with ground lift switch for simultaneous hum free use of instrument amplifiers.
- Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage.
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs.
- Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output.
- PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it.
- HI PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope.
- OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp.
- Internal no noise PSU, accepting worldwide voltages from 100v to 240v
- Carnhill Input and Output transformers.
- 3 gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction.
- Marconi style knobs and vintage style engraved push buttons.
|Short Description||Dual Channel Desktop microphone preamp and DI inspired by the legendary 1073|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £1,500.00 Ex. VAT: £1,250.00
Inc. VAT: £91.00 Ex. VAT: £75.83
Inc. VAT: £96.00 Ex. VAT: £80.00
Inc. VAT: £1,440.00 Ex. VAT: £1,200.00
Inc. VAT: £170.00 Ex. VAT: £141.67
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%